Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey guys

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 13:53

not that there are many guys left on the forum. But, do you go to a barber shop instead of a stylist? My barber retired and I had been going to him for over 40 years and I have been having trouble finding another just plain barber. If I go to a stylist and tell them I want a flat top, take off the corners and number one on the sides I usually get a huh or what. Every barber understands that. I think maybe I have finally found one that I like. Have to drive a few moles but thats O.K.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey guys

Gave up shaving and haircuts over twenty years ago, just comb, tie hair back and go. Occasionally let the hair that is left down, keeps moving back.

o

Do you have any photographs of yourself that you could take for your barber to use as a reference? Might help.....

Karen

o

My wifes Viet Namese hair lady is also a great barber. I cut it short myself in summer then in cooler weather I let her take over

o

DH went through the same thing when his long time barber passed away. He decided to stay with the same barber shop, mainly because they were clean and sanitary in his experience.
He chose another barber in that shop and "suggested" how to cut his hair. It worked, and DH is happy.
I can't imagine DH going to a stylist, he know what he wants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here