Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
At the end of the day

Posted by lucille Houston (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 12, 14 at 14:18

I'm pounding posts into the ground for a fence so the dogs don't get into the veggie garden. It is awakening memories of muscles I had forgotten I owned. I've done 5, have another 15 or so to go.

Hot bath, warm pajamas, dogs lying on my feet, a plate of puff pastry canap�s (they come frozen, and a box of them is just about enough for a dinner) and maybe a movie. That's my recipe for the end of the day, when those muscles will be letting me know how they feel,lol.

What is your end-of-day recipe?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: At the end of the day

Going home after work and getting into comfortable clothes (i.e. NON work clothes), flopping down on the couch and talking with my son. Kitties on my legs and a mindless activity to unwind. I like to have Welch's grape juice as a special treat some days. My mom always had apple or orange juice in the house growing up, and so, grape juice means I am being pampered rather than the ordinary. Now that my son is 14, he's begun making dinners for us both. Pretty cool and I'm drawing back now that he's stepping up. Wonder what I'll do when he's gone in another four years? I'll have to hire a butler!

o

Jammies and hot tea my kindle or a movie.

o

Lol, today I declared 3pm the end of my work day. All my stuff is done, and I'm watching the olympics on tv.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 12, 14 at 18:33

Most days, this is my time to come to the G.P. DH is on and off the computer all day long, so when the six o'clock news comes on, I make tracks for my favorite web site. I can listen to the news and read posts at the same time!

o

mwheel , you said it best. "I make tracks for my favorite web site. I can listen to the news and read posts at the same time!"
I like multi tasking.

o

Glass of red wine, MSNBC on TV, internet humming on my laptop, dog at my side, cat somewhere nearby, trying to look cool and aloof. The cat tries to look like that...not me. :o)

Karen

o

Hot shower, clean clothes. Then I help people in computer help forums for 4 to 5 hours on the internet..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here