Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I could use some help

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 11, 14 at 16:01

They just took Leone to the large regional hospital by helicopter. Heart attack.She has never had a problem before, the local doctors assure me it is a mild one, kind of a warning. But, if you pray or think good thoughts or any other thing to help it would be appreciated. Waiting for Colorado daughter to get here and haul me to the city.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I could use some help

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 11, 14 at 16:24

George, everyone who comes to the G.P. is saying a prayer, thinking good thoughts, and crossing fingers for Leone and you, too. I sincerely hope she will be O.K., and that you will, too.

When/if you have a moment, please let us know how she is doing. I'm praying for both of you and sending cyber hugs, too.

((((((((LEONE and GEORGE))))))))

o

Sending all the good healing vibes, good thoughts and love I have available. (((((Leone and George))))) plenty hugs

o

So sorry to see the news. Best wishes for a rapid recovery.
Lots of hugs and sunflowers.

o

My candle is lit and good thoughts and love are going your way.

(((((Leone and Geoge)))))

o

God Bless and healing prayers going out too you.

o

Lighting a candle and sending out thoughts to the universe right now, and will keep candle and thoughts going until we have an update. Strength to you both. And hugs. Lots of hugs.

Karen

This post was edited by mjmercer on Wed, Feb 12, 14 at 0:25

o

Prayers for a quick recovery for Leone and for comfort for you during this rough time.

Mary

o

My thoughts are with you and Leone, may you both have the being and insights due you. The two of you give of yourselves here and at home you deserve the best of outcomes possible.

o

Big prayers for a speedy recovery, and knowing that she has you by her side, that it'll be a speedy recovery surrounded by love. Best wishes and thoughts for y'all!

o

Prayers for a full recovery and sunflower coming your way from Chicago. Thank God it was a warning.

o

All the best to you and Miss Leone. Prayers and good wishes go with you both.

o

So sorry to hear this. I will keep both of you in my prayers and thoughts.

o

Sending wishes for a quick recovery to her.

Please tell her we are all thinking of her and hope that she is able to come home soon.

o

The two of you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.

o

Many many prayers and good thoughts for Leone.
(((((((((((((((hugs George & Leone)))))))))))))))))))))

o

You are both in my prayers.

o

George, you got it. I've told the universe that it better treat you and Leone with loving care and all the best luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here