Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jim_1

Sunday afternoon thoughts.

jim_1 (Zone 5B)
9 years ago

I saw an advertisement on TV for a product called Rogaine. It is something that has been touted to regrow hair. Mostly for guys, but some gals probably use it too on the head. I have given up on the top of my head, but I was wondering about if and how it might work on my eyebrows, back and ears. I have lots of excess hair in all those places now, why not go all the way and then I might be able to audition for a Geico commercial!

I have watched birds as they search for things to eat, bugs and worms mostly. The robins seem to tilt the head as if moving their ears to a better position to hear the critters in the grass. It made me wonder about a bird that might be losing it ability to hear. Imagine a bird audiologist, placing Mr. Robin in the booth with instructions to lift its wing whenever it heard the appropriate sound of a bug or worm. Fitting hearing aids might be a bit touch and go. The same might be said for birds whose eyesight is failing, Contacts would be the better way (instead of glasses), but putting them in might be tough. We humans sure do have it good.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions
More Discussions