Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Don, now you have done it!

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 14, 11 at 18:41

Yes, I never have something to drink on my computer desk, but I was reading some of the posts you mentioned in your message on the sunflower post and now half of my one allowed diabetic cookie is splattered all over my laptop!

They were fun to read and I wished some of that international crew and many of the others would still post.
I was a lurker then but remember many of the names and posts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don, now you have done it!

Sorry about your laptop. Glad you like the links.

o

Those links sure brought some great memories back. I miss a lot of those people. Thanks for the links Don.

o

Oh, I loved it too! Brought back a lot of memories! I wish a few of the oldies would float back through every once in a while.

I distinctly remember Ulrike. I was always so fascinated by her posts.

Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here