Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I almost hate to post this

Posted by agnespuffin (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 22, 11 at 23:21

Check out a few pages of this site. I really hate to admit that there are a few pictures that send me into hysterics.

Click on More Creatures and scroll down.

Here is a link that might be useful: People shop here too

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I almost hate to post this

Omg, Puffy, I couldn't stop looking. The lady shaving her feet.. lol. And, seriously, those of you who have met me in person know I'm not above wearing night shirts as real shirts, but, come on. How do people really go in public with most of their bodies hanging out. I keep seeing these women with jeans that don't even come up to their hips. Really can't help but lol at many of them. Laughter is good for you so thanks Puffy. Smiles.

o

• Posted by jak1 4 Ontario Can (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 2, 11 at 9:23

Sorry, but I see a lot of sadness in these....how did our civilization get to be like this?

o

jakl ~ I suspect that in one form or another, 'civilization' has always been like this. It's just that nowadays, anyone/everyone can post for the world to see, and maybe laugh about the other guy's foibles. In the pre-web days, we just suspected the worst about the house down the street (assuming we weren't living with the worst) and there weren't so many laughs about everyone else's foibles.

o

Hilarious take on America at its almost worst. Steve in Baltimore County.

o

I go to Walmart and I have seen how people dress. It is the culture, just like the culture of the Red Carpet at the Oscar's where she is showing her lop sided boobies. That's where we are at at this time.

Here is a link that might be useful: Red Carpet

o

No,that's where THEY are at this time,not we.

And as for Walmart,there are just as many people walking around who look perfectly fine as those who don't.

o

"No,that's where THEY are at this time,not we."

Who are they and who are "we"?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here