Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 3 - 8 -13

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 0:10

True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island... to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
Baltasar Gracian

The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights.
Giotto di Bondone

Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
Aristotle

Close friends contribute to our personal growth. They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the wine taste richer, the laughter ring louder because they are there.
Judith Viorst

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 3 - 8 -13

Good ones Don. Thank You

o

I agree, my virtual brother and I count myself lucky to have many friends, even though a lot of them are "imaginary" (cyber) and some are no longer on this earth and a few of them are not even human

o

True friends are a blessing and loosing them is as hard as loosing family members. I just have cyber and fourlegged friends left, since I was the youngest in my group of friends.

o

Great quotes. Thanks Don for reminding me of my friendships over the years. Very precious memories.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here