Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 3 - 21 -13

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 21, 13 at 0:16

In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
Albert Camus

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.
George Bernard Shaw

I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake.
Rene Descartes

A man, to be greatly good, must imagine intensely and comprehensively; he must put himself in the place of another and of many others; the pains and pleasures of his species must become his own.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 3 - 21 -13

All good quotes, hard to pick a favorite, though it's a much different look at Sisyphus by Camus

o
RE: quotes 3 - 21 -13

#2, Sometimes I feel like I'm rolling a snowball up the hill.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here