Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

quotes 3 - 6 - 14

User
10 years ago

Whether you call it Buddhism or another religion, self-discipline, that's important. Self-discipline with awareness of consequences.
Dalai Lama

The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
Lao Tzu

Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.
Voltaire

The great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one.
M. Scott Peck

There are moments of existence when time and space are more profound, and the awareness of existence is immensely heightened.
Charles Baudelaire

Delusion means mortality. And awareness means Buddhahood.
Bodhidharma

When I used to perform weddings, the image I always had was the image of a triangle, in which there are two partners and then there is this third force, this third being, that emerges out of the interaction of these two. The third one is the one that is the shared awareness that lies behind the two of them.
Ram Dass

When we fall asleep, we withdraw our awareness from its hypnotic fascination with physical sensation, thereby enabling us to listen with our now awakening sixth sense.
Henry Reed

Everybody agrees that the brain is a remarkable machine. It's capable of generating an enormous number of phenomena, some of them very obvious and some of them less obvious. But I think that in the end there are going to be some very basic explanations for many things: emotions, awareness, consciousness, attention, perception, recognition.
Henry Markram

Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use.
Emily Post

I now have a working computer, have been recovering what was on it before in odd places. An investigative experience and learning some new ways to find things.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions