Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 3 - 23 -13

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 23, 13 at 0:59

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
Swami Sivananda

All differences in this world are of degree, and not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.
Swami Vivekananda

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.
Charles M. Schulz

Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.
William Morris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 3 - 23 -13

William Morris probably didn't have pets, I have a hard time taking genuine interest in scooping poop and cleaning out litter-boxes LOL

o

Lilo, I agree with you. Charles Schultz has the down to earth solution, love it.

o

William Morris should not see, nor point out the details of the condition of my kitchen floor at this time.
I like Charles M. Schulz approach to life.
I invite Swami Sivananda to come and put his "heart, mind, and soul" into cleaning my kitchen floor, every groove, nook and cranny.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here