Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It must be springtime

Posted by oscarthecat z7MD (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 18, 12 at 4:00

There is a Lady Bug crawling all over my computer desk.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It must be springtime

The peepers are making concerts in the pond

o

My parsley is bolting big time.

o

Our daffies are blooming (weeks early), my maple is blooming, my willow is leafing out, the sandhills have begun their mating rituals, my crocus are at their apex, and if today is warm, they will begin to wane, our peepers are awake, mosquitos are back (!!!), a big a$$ed spider has built a web in front of one of our windows, and is getting bigger a$$ed by the night, the dogs are overheating at the dog park and have become swimming fiends again (though they'd swim in January if I allowed them near the ice), our lawn is greening up and growing, my plants (parsley included) are waking up, the chives are up, and we survived our annual (kick-butt) Vernal Equinox party with 55 of our closest friends on Friday. Ready or not, Spring is here!

o

Has been spring and summer here all year, even more than we are known for. Lots of highs in the 89's and 90's all through the winter.

o

I am in Boise today and it is snowing.

o

My Great-Grandaughter is in Anza, way South and in the desert, and she says it's snowing big time there, here it was snowing right up to my property line, all the hills were white, but it doesn't appear to be staying.

o

It's summer here, temps for this afternoon predicted to be 83 degr. As far as I can see, we had spring on Mar 5.

o

Crazy weather.We just had a hail storm here in silicon valley.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here