Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Don!

Posted by jazmynsmom Z5 Madison-ish (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 8:47

May all your surprises today be the pleasant kind!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Don!

Happy Birthday, have a good one!

o

Hope the day proves to be a special one,as special as you make the GP. Happy Birthday

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 11:50

Happy Birthday Don!!!!

o

To a special fella who has made the GP scene so enjoyable for so long. Happy B'day, Don.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 18:16

Hope your birthday has been a great one and that you're enjoying every minute of it!

o

Happy Birthday, Don.

o

Happy birthday Don!

o

Happy Birthday Don.
I hope your day has been a good one.
Please take care of yourself so you can
have many, many more.

o

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Went for coumadin clinic today, the numbers were good. Also had echocardiogram but will get those results the 21st. Took Missy in to get her hand checked, still rough looking but doing well. Now just kicking back taking it easy.

o

Happy belated birthday! I love that you took it easy, sounds awesome, 'specially with the one you love. Cool!

o

Hi, Birthday Guy!

They do keep[ coming around, don't they? I hope it was a warm and wonderful day and that the good news continues.

o

Very belated but hope you had a good one.

o

Happy Birthday, my friend.
Hope you have a great year, with very few truck repairs!
KJ

o

Even more belated than others, but none the less sincere. Happy Birthday Don. I'm glad you got good news on your birthday. Those darn coumadin numbers can be a pain to get right. Glad Missy's hand is getting there. Your presence here makes me very happy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here