Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Robin!

Posted by jazmynsmom Z5 Madison-ish (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 8:52

Happy birthday to the third of the 3/3 triplets. I know you're nowhere near a computer today. Hope it's because you're out doing something wonderful!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Robin!

Wishing you a very happy one!

o

Happy birthday Robin.

o

Happy Birthday Robin and I hope you get to spend some of it celebrating with LF and your family.

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 11:51

Enjoy your day Robin!!!!

o

Yes......the b'day triplets and all of them are doozers. (meant in a really good way). Best wishes for a great year.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 3, 11 at 18:17

Happy Birthday, Robin. Hope the year to come will be a great one.

o

Happy Birthday, Robin. May the next year get better and better and enjoy your party.

o

Robin, I'm late checking in but wanted to wish you a happy
birthday any way.
You are amazing!

o

Thanks y'all! You mean the world to me. I napped, read, and ate. That was it. And I enjoyed it totally. As you may remember, I have five brothers and sisters, all married, all with children, and all within a 30 minute drive (except Beth and Chuck right now) and I didn't see any of them. On purpose. Just me, mom, and the LF. Quiet and joyful. It's gotten exponentially better since we moved. Nothing has gone majorly wrong since then (after two years of it), and life is so very joyful these days. LF and I even spent the day figuring out where we're going on vacation. It was great to have to decide where, not if. It's gonna be a fantastic year!

o

Sorry I'm so late wishing you all the best but haven't looked at a computer for quite a while.

o

Happy Birthday, Robin!
Glad to hear it was a good one and I hope your year will be great!
KJ

o

Don't be sorry at all Gandle! I'm just glad to hear from you when I can. Goes for you too little Miss KathyJane!

Much love!

o

Aw, Happy Birthday Robin! I'm glad you enjoyed your day. It sounds like a good one. LF and your Mom. What could be better? Vacation planning that's what. Smiles. This year has so many wonderful possibilities for you. I look forward to hearing your adventures as this coming year unfolds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here