Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy birthday Robin

Happy Birthday, Robin, have a good celebration

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 3, 12 at 9:48

Have a wonderful Birthday weekend....should be peaceful now that the storms have passed.

o

A big happy birthday Robin. Any special plans? Whatever they are,hope this is a very special day for you.

o

I hope your birthday is especially happy!

o

Happy Birthday Robin. Now that it is safe, celebrate and enjoy your weekend. Hope somebody baked a big birthday cake.

o

Happy Birthday

o

Happy Birthday, Robin. I would sing it for you but then it wouldn't be so happy.

o

Ah George, come on, let's sing it
together.
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, dear Robin, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu.
There now, that wasn't so bad was it?

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 4, 12 at 14:03

I'm a day late, but Robin, I hope you had a great birthday.

o

Y'all are the best! I have been celebrating and enjoying and I'm not done yet. Tonight is the big family todo and work is taking me, get this, I think it's hilarious we're all this busy, March 23rd. HA! But I like that it just keeps on going. I need to quit eating cake though. It's beginning to really "show". HA!

Great singning Janis. And George, there is no way that you're singing is anything other than music to my ears. I'd hear it with so much love, it wouldn't matter if it was as bad as you think. I'm sure it's fantastic!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here