Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Don

Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 3, 12 at 9:49

Let me be the 1st to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Don

Triple birthday celebration! Happy Birthday, Don!

o

Happy Birthday to special guy. In all the years I've been here,I have never heard you even once say an unkind thing to anyone..even back when this place was a battlefield.You have always marched to your own tune,and it's a wonderful tune.

o

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

o

Happy Birthday and many, many, many more.

o

Happy Birthday

o

Just about didn't check the computer today. Glad I did. Happy Birthday Don.

o

Happy Birthday to my favorite Web Master.
I hope you are taking care of yourself buddy.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 4, 12 at 14:05

Good Heavens! See what happens when I don't get to the GP, every day? I've missed another birthday!

Don, hope it was a good one, and the rest of the year will be great for you. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

o

Happy Birthday Don! Hope it was fantastic. Your heart stuff is fast approaching, so I hope you're getting your birthday present a bit late--and that it's better health!

-Robin

o

Thanks for the good wishes, had fun. Missy had a lecture to do in Corona del Mar and we stopped at Rodgers Gardens on the way home to visit a friend that works there as Rosarian. Had not seen her for some time so it was a nice visit. Also got to see the ocean.

o

Happy Birt, Don; ol' pal!

Was checking the WX and stopped in here to take a peek after so many months.... Time is going by so fast...can't keep up.

Marda is right---you've always been your own person and have always given GP the warmth of your kind and generous heart.

You are a great guy and I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday, my brother...Here's to many more!

o

Thank you Kathy, glad to see you post. Hope you can get back here more soon.

o

• Posted by gmatx z6 TX Panhandle (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 9, 12 at 19:13

Hi Don - sorry for such a belated Happy Birthday wish!! I was thinking last week about your heart surgery you are going to have soon. As Robin said, maybe better health after the surgery will be a wonderful late birthday present for you. Keep us posted.

Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here