Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Enjoyed it very much

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 12, 12 at 10:00

Public television is fund raising as usual and last evening Celtic Thunder was on. I really like their programs and wish there were some way that Celtic Thunder and Celtic Woman could have a joint concert. Both groups sing so well.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Enjoyed it very much

Oh what a treat that would be!

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 13, 12 at 10:43

My daughter loves Celtic Thunder, too. She's now heard and seen--on a PBS "pitch" show--a trio of Italian teenagers called "Il Volo" and has gone bonkers over them. They truly have magnificent voices and are on their way to long and glorious careers. If you only heard, but didn't see them, you'd swear they were men in their forties.

If you see a PBS show with "Il Volo" in the title, you'll enjoy watching it, I think.

o

Great programs on PBS although I have only seen bits of the Celtic ones. We need to keep the great level of discourse that PBS offers to counteract some of the things that pass for entertainment. Will watch next time I can and have a better experience of them. Thanks for the nudge Gandle.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here