Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Funny video! from my landlord

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 17, 11 at 10:26

My landlord has submitted a video to HGTV for a bathroom makeover and they're in the running (like number 1 some days and some days number 2)!!! We're excited. Check it out if you want. Yes, my apartment is the one they rennovated. You can see what it looked like before the flood and after. Well, you can see the kitchen. Their son is so cute in it. He's three and says, I see dead spiders, you just gotta laugh... I like it, but then, I bet you could tell that!

Here is a link that might be useful: Nightmare on Kenner

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Funny video! from my landlord

Great Video. I hope they win the competition.

o

Me too, I hope they win. I'm excited for them.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 18, 11 at 14:01

Your landlord's video got my vote, Rob. I rated their video with four stars. Hope they win.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here