Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 3- 4 - 14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 4, 14 at 11:32

The wish for healing has always been half of health.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
John Muir

It takes more than just a good looking body. You've got to have the heart and soul to go with it.
Epictetus

A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.
Hippocrates

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain

I got a great gift yesterday, they are going to do the ablation soon. Didn't get home till 8:30 last night after all day at the VA hospital so running late on quotes. Ben in firulation for a few months now and the meds are not cutting it any more.

It is a bit difficult as my good computer has a dead hard drive and this back up one only has 512 ram so it is miserably slow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 3- 4 - 14

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 4, 14 at 12:52

Thanks, Don, for taking the time to post quotes.

The greatest blessing of all is good health; unfortunately, most of us don't appreciate it, till we don't have it, anymore.

o

Don, your quotes are right on.
I'm so glad that you are able to get the procedure that you need.
I sure hope it takes care of the problem.
I hope you can get a new hard drive soon.
Thanks again for posting the quotes, you/they have opened my eyes to a lot of new things.

o

Thank you Don for the health quotes and hope that you have your necessary treatment soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here