Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
does anyone use Bare Escentuals makeup?

Posted by quirkpod 7 Lewisville NC (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 27, 11 at 16:58

I absolutely adore the foundation b/c: 1) it's light, especially during the hot summers here, 2) it doesnt cake up during application, 3) doesnt accentuate wrinkles like liquid makeup, 4) it can be slept in if absolutely necessary, 5) contains sunscreen, 6) clears up skin problems, 7) looks absolutely natural. Does anyone else use it and what do you think of it? The only problem I have is the fact that it is mail order only, and whatever color you choose, they send you 2 colors. This results in one container going to waste. I use "fairly light". The "light" goes to waste. Does anyone want to swap for colors they dont need?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: does anyone use Bare Escentuals makeup?

I use it and love it and have for years. I use fairly light also but only get one color,never two. I've never seen it that way.

o

I do... and like you, I simply love it!!! My husband says it is the best make-up he has ever seen. He loves a more natural look and not caked on make-up.

I do mail order... but don't really find their site user friendly. Seems like I always run into a problem of some kind.

I recently found that "ULTA" stores carry the BM line of make up...and I'm thrilled! There is one within 20 miles of my home... at a wonderful new shopping center so I can just make a day of it! Win/win situation! :)

Sorry that I don't have any to trade.

o

I've used Bare Minerals for several years and love it. There is a salon here that sells the full line but now we have an Ulta. You can go on line and order from Ulta.When ordering you get three free samples of a variety of products and if you spend certain amount there is no charge for shipping.I use fairly light.

o

You can get Bare Escentuals frm QVC...very easy transactions

o

I bought my first pot at Sephora, then through Amazon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here