Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Troy Bilt PTO chipper/shredder for sale

Posted by smokey362 NEohio (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 26, 09 at 17:03

I bought a Horse III Troy Bilt tiller and it came with a pto chipper shredder attachment. I have NO need or use for the thing. The original recipe is for over $800.00 If I can get $500.00 for it I will be happy. It is NEW, and has never been used. Local pickup only, this thing is heavy. I live in Eastern Ohio about 3 miles West of the Pennsylvania border along US422. Campbell, Ohio You can contact me at Smokey362@Zoominternet.net Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Troy Bilt PTO chipper/shredder for sale

if you weren't so far away i would snap it up in a heartbeat

o

Put it on Craig's List.

SIL has an Olathe chipper/shredder---we'd be lost without it---(that thing is HUGE!) that, and the International tractor. We still have Oaks falling left and right...too many droughts for 70-80 year old trees.

o

yeah we have a chipper shredder, but it is disassembled..my husband (head injury) took it apart and couldn't figure out how to put it back together..and also the lawn mower, the bathroom sink..etc etc etc

o
PTO chipper/shredder for sale

Wallenstein BX62 HD PTO chipper for sale....less than 70 hrs.....GREAT condition.....storm damage cleanup complete.....less than half price @ 1799.00 270-789-0842

o

Looking for chipper for tractor with pto.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here