Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

So will I win the Mega Millions now?

rob333 (zone 7b)
12 years ago

There are 29 four, five, six and seven leaf clovers in this bunch. Is it enough to win? If I win, I'll buy everyone an airline ticket and we can meet. Everyone up for a trek to Wisconsin? I'll invite us all up to Jazzy's place. She'll have loads of mason jars filled with good stuff, right?

Anyone else playing tonight?

{{gwi:148849}}

Comments (14)

• jazmynsmom
    12 years ago

If you'd be kind enough to subsidize my food and booze shopping with your winnings, I'll be happy to oblige! (Strangely, you're not the first person who's invited a group of people to my house.)

Good luck!

{{gwi:148851}}

• mawheel
    12 years ago

Gee, Robin, I sure hope you win! I never got around to buying a ticket, but if you win, I'm sure up for a trip to Jazz's house! LOL

• west_gardener
    12 years ago

I'm playing. I'm not much of a gambler, so I spent all of
    $10.00. I bought my ticket at a national grocery store.
    The lottery computer crashed just after I got my ticket.
    If I win anything, my first thought is to pass it on to my children and grand children.
    Lol, the party people have other thoughts. Nothing wrong with that.
    Jazz, below is a link to another board at GW. I've been there with being one h@ll of a hostess.

Here is a link that might be useful: Invite friends.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Sorry, I didn't win. I haven't been to Maryland recently. But it sure would've been fun to go to Michelle's. Which, knowing Michelle, I would've tried to pay for the refreshments and she wouldn't have let me.

:)

• krista_marie
    12 years ago

We had a lottery pool at work that obviously didn't win. oh well. Let's go to Michelle's anyway. :)

• jazmynsmom
    12 years ago

LOL! Let me know when to expect you all.

• krista_marie
    12 years ago

I call dibs on the Murphy bed!

• User
    12 years ago

I'm up for it once they get don with this medical junk. Would like to take a train ride around the country and see all these friends I have known for 15 years now. My 2 tickets had no numbers matching.

• anneliese_32
    12 years ago

From what I just heard on the radio, a bunch of people had the right numbers. So it's just as well that I did not play. If I had, I would have invited the bunch of you for the Derby after having payed up the new mortages which 2 family members will incure on Wednesday, one here, the other in Germany.
    I guess we will just have to wait for the next mega-million chance.

• mawheel
    12 years ago

Westgardner, what a great site! I didn't even know there was an "Entertainment Forum". I ALWAYS learn something when I visit the GP.

• endorphinjunkie
    12 years ago

Hmm, still haven't decided which Iron Man to do this fall. Hoping for Kona but that may not happen. Lottery and all that. Wisconsin will do if I don't make it to Hawaii.

• west_gardener
    12 years ago

I had one mega number so I think I won $2.00. It was worth it.
    mwheel, one thing I really like about GW is that there seems to be "real" people, with the same issues posting on the boards, so I can identify with them.
    Don, I have an e-mail friend and his wife(80+ yo) that took an
    Amtrac trip, visited RL friends and kept in touch with cyber friends at the same time. One of the favorite pics he sent, was when he jumped off the train, straddled two state lines at the same time and said " I'm on my way".

• west_gardener
    12 years ago

endorphinjunkie, you've trained in hot humid weather, Kona would be great.

• west_gardener
    12 years ago

anneliese, I've always wanted to go to the "Derby". I don't do much betting and I don't know squat about horses. But I luv the tradition, ladies hats and outfits. I think of it as part of americana.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus
More Discussions