Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
We almost never

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 26, 13 at 21:08

eat in fast food joints. In fact I don't remember eating in one this last year but today it just fit into our schedule to eat lunch at a Culvers cafe. We had never eaten in one before. Must admit the food was not bad. I'm not going to rave about it but it was O.K. Certainly better than past fast food experiences.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: We almost never

There are no fast food places in my town, there is a diner type cafe, and then we have Anna's Asian Palace, she serves fine Chinese Food, and we have a Mexican Restaurant, also serving very nice food, Joann and I have a Tostada there before grocery shopping; it certainly keeps the impulse buying at bay.

o

We hardly every eat in a fast food place, perhaps twice a year,
but when we do it's at McDonald's. I get #1 and DH #2.
But looking at the Culver site, it looks pretty good to me. I would give it a try.

Here is a link that might be useful: culvers

o

Within 1/2 mile we have 12 fast food chains, 1 chain diner, 2 Mexican and 5 Asian Restaurants. My husband wants about 2 -3 times a year an Arby Roast Beef Sandwich and if my younger son comes, he and I might go to a Thai restaurant for a vegetarian dinner, once or twice a year. That's it.
Want a really good meal, you have to go to Louisville. There you could go to a different restaurant every day of the year.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 27, 13 at 21:48

I had never heard of Culver's, so thanks for the link, wg.

Dh and I rarely eat in fast food places, but if we do, Taco Bell is my choice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here