Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Devastating news.

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 12, 11 at 21:21

30 year old grandson inlaw passed away this PM.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Devastating news.

Oh my gosh, what sad news. What happened?

o

George and Leone, my condolences.

o

Thoughts and prayers Stand firm and hang in there

o

I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

o

George & Leone, I am so very sorry.
My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
This is so sad.

o

Aw, so very sorry George and Leone. Sad news for your family. My condolences.

o

• Posted by tibs 5/6 OH (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 7:53

So sorry.

o

I'm sorry to hear that. I know that you and Leone have been through so much. Hang in there.

o

Sorry to hear this. Steve in Baltimore County.

o

Leone and George, I am so sorry about your loss. My condolences and my candle will be lighted in a moment.

o

Joe had Ewings sarcoma, a bone cancer, diagnosed last fall. He had been responding well to the chemo and radiation and we had an e-mail last monday from GD saying that he was a lot better, eating good and was very optimistic about the future. Another chemo was scheduled for this Tues. and then hopefully would go into maintenance chemo. while they were eating lunch he just collapsed apparent heart failure probably from damage from all the treatments he had received. GD's mother, Leone and the other grandmother will be leaving for CA tomorrow AM. GD is barely coherent, they have only been married a little over 3 years. I'll be going out for the funeral. Date isn't set yet I don't think.

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 10:54

How terrible! My condolences to the GD, to you and Leone and to all the family. One dying so young is so sad!

o

Devastating indeed! I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to all of you, and especially to his parents and young bride.

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 11:18

My deepest sympathies to your entire clan.

o

George and Leone,I'm sorry you and your families are facing another crisis.My deepest sympathy to you both.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 13:37

George, my sympathy and prayers are with you, Leone, and your entire family, especially your granddaughter.

o

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your sad, sad news. I am thinking of all of you and specially the poor little wife. My daughter is a widow and I know it is so hard to accept the death of a young person.

o

George, I can't imagine the pain and shock that you, Leone and your family must be going through as you bear this terrible news.
I can only let you know I care about you both and will be saying prayers for you and yours.
At the end of the day, we all have to reach deep for solace and hope.
My heart goes out to you and Leone.

(We just lost a childhood friend to cancer---she was one special child and grew up to be an exceptionl wife and mother. We are still in shock.)

o

((((George and the entire family)))) I am so sorry!

o

• Posted by lindac Iowa Z 5/4 (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 14, 11 at 14:00

Sometimes life just isn't fair. I am so sorry!
Linda C

o

I know it isn't enough, but you and your family have my sympathy. While we all know that time will eventually blunt the shock and ease the pain, that just doesn't seem of importance at this moment. Please accept a virtual hug and remember that we are here to offer what comfort we can.

Melody

o

I don't know what it is about the month of March that brings so much loss of this kind. It isn't right, it isn't fair and heaven knows you've already been through enough to last a lifetime.

But I do offer my condolences for your latest, very sudden loss. I'm sending thoughts for peace and comfort in this difficult time.

(((George, Leone & family)))

Karen

o

My thoughts are with you!

Peace and serenity.

o

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you, your family and his wife.

Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here