Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 24, 13 at 22:09

We have been invited to Colorado and just to the farm. Mileage 250 miles and 100 miles. We will probably choose the shorter. DIL says they have a leg of lamb and will have a lot of freshly dug parsnips. Colorado says they are having prime rib. Now thats a tossup as to my preferences. Love both.. Either place will be a happy bunch of kids, grand kids and their spouses and a whole bunch of great grandkids. Then again we couild just stay home. Naw, too much fun going either place.

Are you traveling this Easter?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter

I'm making Easter lunch for my family. Christmas was at my daughter's and she chose not to have our usual turkey and dressing, so that's what we will have for Easter. I'm looking forward to it.

o

I am not traveling but if I were you, I would go for the lamb!

Travel safely!

o

I would go for the lamb too, but since my better half don't like it, we have ham, I think. It's just the two of us

o

Lol, gandle, you are a real foodie.

o

The only things on the menu are CADBURY Caramel Eggs, That is if they last that long.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here