Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

quotes 4 - 17 - 14

User
10 years ago

If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.
Les Brown

There are amazingly wonderful people in all walks of life; some familiar to us and others not. Stretch yourself and really get to know people. People are in many ways one of our greatest treasures.
Bryant H. McGill

Listen once in a while. It's amazing what you can hear.
Russell Baker

It's very intense to be in front of a live audience. It's just an amazing experience. It's dangerous. Everything out there is heightened. The bad stuff is extra-worse. The silences are extra-silent. The good stuff is amazing. It's electric when you walk out there. For 90 minutes, you're on this other planet.
Steven Wright

You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career.
Paul Newman

Comments (5)

• lilosophie
    10 years ago

I know exactly how Paul Newman feels - I did not have a fabulous career, but I have lived a long time and I am smiling

• gandle
    10 years ago

Me too lilo. Good ones Don.

• west_gardener
    10 years ago

I also like Newman's quote. And I certainly agree with number one quote.
    Thanks Don.

• anneliese_32
    10 years ago

I guess we all can agree with the Newman quote. Yes there are a lot of nice people out there, and listening instead of spouting off can teach you a lot.

• surya55_gw
    10 years ago

#1 hit home, Don. Thx very much!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions