Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not in my garden, 4/15/14

Posted by Jim-1 5b Illinois (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 15, 14 at 8:28

Sorry I could not post, my wife has been in the hospital and things are slowly returning to a usual routine.

This is Bougainville Park, near the waterfront in Papeete,
Tahiti.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not in my garden, 4/15/14

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 15, 14 at 9:05

Jim, hope all is well--or soon will be--with your wife. Your pictures have been missed.

You must be a 'world traveler'; your pictures cover so much territory.

o

All my best wishes for your wife, hope she is better.

We had all those plans to travel after retirement and when we got to that time, health issues kept us tied to home.

o

Sorry to hear of your wife's health problem, sending good thoughts her way. You have been missed.
Beautiful scenery, as only you can share, thank you

o

Jim, sorry to hear about your wife. I hope all goes well.
Your photo is so calming.

o

• Posted by Jim-1 5b Illinois (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 15, 14 at 19:21

We were in Tahiti for two days and it rained off and on the entire time we were in Papeete. In my opinion, the other French Polynesian islands were better.

My wife is stable and might be able to come home later this week. There are still lots of issues.

Jim

o

I understand about the rain. We were in Kona, Hawaii for one day and it rained the whole day. We took a small commuter plane to Maui and the sun was shining,

o

Jim, sorry to hear your wife is having health problems. Prayers for her to return to a much improved health status. Your pictures are always just gorgeous.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here