Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Anniversary, Leone and George

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 9:03

65 Years together is a real milestone. May there be many, many more. You two are an inspiration to me. Have a good celebration.

Anneliese

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Anniversary, Leone and George

Happy Anniversary from here in Baltimore County

o

Happy Anniversary!

o

Thanks. We did something we had never done before. We were still in bed when he said Lets go out for breakfast. We did and enjoyed it. Just back from having lunch out at a nice restaurant and I know we are going oiut this evening. There is a first time for everything but we had to wait 65 years to do it. Won't br many dishes to do.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 4, 13 at 15:49

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! That accomplishment deserves to be in all caps and "shouted" in cyber language! Can you hear me in Nebraska? LOL

I sincerely wish the best for both of you; keep going as long as you can.

o

Fantastic! Happy Anniversary you two. Best and happiest wishes.

o

I shout out to you: HAPPY - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Two Special People knowing how to enjoy each other
And How to enjoy Life

o

Happy Anniversary. Love the going out for breakfast story. Even after 65 years, there are still surprises. Keeps the marriage young. Who knows what will be next.....

o

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!! Here's to many more happily married years and good surprises.

o

Warm wishes on this special anniversary.

o

New adventures to celebrate time together, wonderful. Hope the whole day matched your expectations.

o

Hope your day was extra special and that there are many more to come!

o

Aw man, how did I miss this yesterday?!!

Well anyway it looks like you ate your way through this very special anniversary. lol I hope it was wonderful and I wish you many, many, MANY more years together!

Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here