Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

Easter dinner

gandle
10 years ago

Leone drew the museum duty today so we wont take advantage 0f the invitations we had, can't complain though. She has worked there 10 years and this is the first Easter she has had the duty. I had it 4 or 5 years ago. Since I can't or won't work there wearing the alien looking goggles guess I'll have to have the dinner ready.

There are I think 8 fat stalks of asparagus big around as my arm, well that is an exaggeration but since I've been getting a pickup load of aged horse manure the asparagus has really responded well.

Going to fire up the charcoal grill and will bake a fat chicken that some friends gave us for chicken sitting duty a number of times.. Have to boil a couple of eggs , have to have deviled eggs on Easter, isn't that a law? Leone made a cheese cake yesterday, we really shouldn't be eating such things but at our ages- what difference does it make. Oh yes, will have to have a spinach salad, beginning to get a bit tired of spinach every day and fixed in every way, But I'll be darned if we are going to let it go to waste. Once it goes to seed we will pull the plants and toss them in the back of the pickup and haul the to our friends with the chickens. Chickens love spinach too. If we could get a bushel or so tto Lilo maybe she would get even greener eggs. Enough.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions