Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Coincidence of Phoebes

Posted by meldy_nva z6b VA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 13, 11 at 14:09

Life can be strange.

After searching for a year or more, DH finally selected a new chair to replace the old, worn-out, sprung TV chair. Model named "Phoebe".

The day it was delivered to the house, a new pair of birds began visiting the bird feeder. I understand their territory does include our area, but have never seen them before. Eastern Phoebes.

Both chair and birds are welcome, and apparently will stay.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Coincidence of Phoebes

Love those Phoebe's ! They always sing "Phoebe...Phoebe" and they love a building site under the eaves. Hubby hangs his ladder on the side of a shed and they always build on the top side of the ladder under the eaves.

o

Meldy; you folks and your home have been twice blessed!
Phoebes are almost as social as Wrens and are so sweet.
You can enjoy the birds while hubby enjoys his new chair!

o

I never met any but would love to. Enjoy both of them.
Could use a new chair too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here