Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
iPhone and iPod touch app

Posted by JamieM1978 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 25, 11 at 15:29

Hey everyone,

I'm curious if any of you have tried this iPhone app:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plant-picker/id426421780?mt=8

It looks like you tell it a place that you want to put a plant, and it will measure the light there and let you know which plant will go in that place based on the light. It looks cool and sounds like a good idea. Have any of you used this? It's on sale for Earth Day right now (99 cents) so I'm going to check it out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant Picker

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: iPhone and iPod touch app

I have an ipad. I can post here on the GP with the ipad. I do itunes both on my puter and ipad. Now, if you want to give a free sample to us here at the GP of your app:, I'll try it out.

o

BTW, the minute or seconds after I made the post, there was an add below my post here at the GP.

Ads by Google
Transfer iPod to Computer
Copy iPod Content back to iTunes. Free PC and Mac downloads.
WideAngleSoftware.com/TouchCopy

o

While there is no magic formula or single marketing action that may do the trick for you, these strategies can provide you with a framework to help you increase company exposure, sales and profit. Marketing your iPhone/Touch app is definitely a process that can take time.I will let you know that we have not found price reductions to be the best strategy. We initially thought this might be very effective as the App store structure is set up to rank applications by the number of total downloads. Higher total sales and total downloads by price category are not currently recognized with Apple's system.

Here is a link that might be useful: iPhone

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here