Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Birdhouse & lilacs

Posted by lilosophie (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 16, 14 at 18:48

WG! Here is my birdhouse with lilacs, they just popped open.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Birdhouse & lilacs

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 16, 14 at 19:25

How delightful! I can almost smell their fragrance all the way from WV! Isn't it nice to have something that you can use and enjoy, too? And we get to enjoy it, too!! :>)

o

I'm so "jealous" of all y'all's birdhouses and flowers (not really) ;) They're so lovely. But since y'all are lovely people, I'm really more glad for you than anything else. You deserve sunshine inside your home. Thank you for sharing it.

o

That is so pretty. It says spring has sprung The colors of the birdhouse and plants go so well together,
Thanks for posting, it makes me smile.

o

If I miss something from my home, it's the lilacs, hillsides full of lilac bushes. A good 100 years ago somebody planted a couple of bushes in the the steep rockscape behind his house, they spread all over the narrow valley and before all the trafficsmell now, you could smell the lilcas in May.

o

So very lovely! Wish I can get a whiff of those blooms:-) Thx for sharing.

o

Beautiful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here