Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
easter bunny

Posted by frogged (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 7, 12 at 20:08

So today while out shopping I ran into my young cousin who was very excited about the Easter bunny and finding the eggs and of course chocolate tomorrow morning. This got me to wondering about the origins of the Easter bunny and finding eggs. It rather silly if you stop to think about it for a second. I figured who would know better then the wise folks here so I thought I would check with ya'll. Any thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: easter bunny

Actually those were pagan practices that infiltrated the early church I think you can find info in any dictionary or encyclopedia I dont know about the chocolate

o

I looked at Wikipedia under "Easter Bunny" and found a lot of interesting information -- I will put a link below:

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter Bunny

o

The chocolate and candy are usually results of marketing ploys added on to any thing they can be connected to. Seems 90% of the stuff in the store are made of or with sugar.

o

The chocolate and candy? If you offer most kids a choice between a hard boiled egg and a chocolate, what do you think they'll chose? LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here