Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mawheel

New Computer

mawheel
12 years ago

We had thought we might get a new computer, sooner or later, but the 'puter decided for us! For the last week or two, the screen would go black, then a bright blue screen covered with lots of instructions would appear with the message that our computer had shut down to prevent "fatal errors". The message stayed on the screen only about ten seconds, never long enough to read all that it said to do. Anyway, we decided to bite the bullet and get one sooner, rather than later.

DD, who is very computer literate, went shopping with me, and I came home with a wireless HP with a 23" Touch Screen Monitor, Windows 7, and more bells and whistles than I'll ever learn how to use! DD got it up and running and almost the first thing I did was find the GP and put it in the Favorites! First things, first, thank you very much.

Anyway, even though it's the same, it's different, but hopefully, I'll learn how to do not only what I had been doing, but new stuff, too. (The 23" screen is really wonderful for DH's and my tired, old eyes!)

Comments (5)