Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
So long Posum

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 24, 12 at 21:41

She has been having seizures for the last four or five months and started shutting down this last week. We took her in this morning.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: So long Posum

RIP pretty cat! Your are a beauty - I said: you are, because your spirit is going to stay, we just don't see you - and you will be back - maybe in another coat, but Don and Mussy will know

o

Oh, I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to say goodbye.

o

It's so hard, isn't it! She'll always be with you.

o

I'm so sorry.I really love cats and can imagine that you will miss her.Such a gentle, sweet kitty.

o

I am so sorry. It's so hard when we have to let our beloved friends go but she always will be with you in your hearts.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 7:35

I'm so sorry; even as my throat tightened at your words, her picture made me smile. She was beautiful.

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 8:36

Im so sorry Don...

o

Thanks my friends, we have had many come and go but each is special in their own way. She had a great personality.

o

We had our Missy for 23 yrs. Tuff to say goodbye.

o

Such beautiful coloring Don. Yes, they all touch you in certain ways. She even looks special. She's one who you can see her personality just by looking at her. I feel for you guys. Been there too many times. Sorry for your pain.

Steve, 23yrs. Wow, must have been very rough but such a great long time.

o

Sorry Don.

o

So sorry. Been there and I feel for you both.

o

Hugs to you. Lilo said it best, Posum will be back.

o

Bye Posum, you sweetie you! Love and hugs to Missy and Don.

o

What a beauty!! The loss is terrible but I'm glad you had such a long time together

The name minie that I use is from one of my long time buddy kitties

o

Beatiful creature. I also believe she will be close-by always. I sometimes see my beloved tabby Kitty Ko Chan at the corner of my eye when I am working in the g'houses. My other cat sees her as well. He went once to investigate and was quite puzzled she just was not there anymore.

She looked quite at home amid the lace and glassware and fancies. I suspect she tred amidst them quite carefully. I'm sorry.

o

It is so hard to say goodbye to a loving pet. Posum was a beautiful girl. I'm sure her spirit will live on for you and Missy. Our precious Persian Bre allowed us to share her house for 21 years - I still miss her.

o

Just like Minnie the name I use is from my beautiful late cat,Gabriell.

o

I'm sorry for your loss, Don. Cats have a way of becoming so entwined with our lives, and imprinted on our hearts. It's hard to say goodbye. She was a beautiful creature, and seems to have been aptly named. :o)

o

Thank you again my friends,your words are a treasure to us. So many pet lovers on here how could that not happen.

o

Don and Missy I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to
another member of your family.
Beautiful photograph, Missy, you've captured her soul.

I think about you often. You are special.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here