Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 4 - 22 - 14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 20, 14 at 23:59

Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
Bob Marley

Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.
H. G. Wells

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
William Penn

As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion.
Antisthenes

But I like not these great success of yours; for I know how jealous are the gods.
Herodotus

I don't think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don't think you can fake it.
Keira Knightley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 4 - 22 - 14

Good advise, but my favorites are Bob Marley and Keira Knightley.

o

Excellent quotes. Food for thought.
Thanks Don.

o

I like Bob Marley

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here