Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Saw The Strangest Thing....

Posted by kathyjane z6VA (My Page) on
Fri, May 20, 11 at 0:46

I just went outside a minute ago---about 12:20 AM---to check on some noises I'd heard.
I didn't see anybody/anything but waited a couple minutes to be sure.

Something seemed odd.
Dawned on me an almost-full moon was hanging by its' beams on the edges of leftover storm clouds!
It's been about a week or more since we've seen the sun OR the moon.
What a welcome sight!
It seemed to glow with happiness to see the earth once again.
We smiled 'Goodnight' to each other and I came in to tell you guys!
How nice to see such a friendly sight just before bed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Saw The Strangest Thing....

I see the moon and the moon sees me. God bless the moon and God bless me! And KathyJane too.

:)

o

I can identify with the joy of seeing anything in the sky after days and days of rain, fog or clouds. One time I saw both the sun and the moon in the sky at the same time, one was setting the other was getting up. Beautiful.

I'm not surprised that you heard noises, I bet there are a lot of critters (other than us), looking for the light of the moon.

o

• Posted by lindac Iowa Z 5/4 (My Page) on
    Fri, May 20, 11 at 23:33

" Good night to the little old lady whispering hush...."

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here