Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 5 - 2 - 14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Fri, May 2, 14 at 0:51

After a storm comes a calm.
Matthew Henry

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Confucius

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.
Epictetus

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
Aristotle

Crave for a thing, you will get it. Renounce the craving, the object will follow you by itself.
Swami Sivananda

Never, never, never give up.
Winston Churchill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 5 - 2 - 14

Winston Churchill thank you, I needed this

o

Excellent quotes.
I agree with Epictetus. But it is not always possible, even in families there are some negative sourpuss people that sometimes has to be included.
The Aristotle quote rings a bell, I wish the auto companies would follow that quote, in their quality control, then we would not have recall after recall after recall.
And having said all that, I agree with Churchill.(and lilo)
Thanks Don.

o

Wonderful quotes, but I must say I gave up Friday, when after the fifth time of trying to log on. I did not get anywhere with the Garden Party.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here