Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 5 - 5 - 14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Mon, May 5, 14 at 3:32

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty.
Albert Einstein

Trust that little voice in your head that says 'Wouldn't it be interesting if...'; And then do it.
Duane Michals

A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.
Brad Henry

Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.
Jonas Salk

The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself.
William Blake

Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.
Rod Serling

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 5 - 5 - 14

Serling certainly lived by what he said.

o

Yes, he did, Gandle, and he shared it with those who would like to learn from it

o

Excellent quotes, Don.
I also agree about Serling.

o

Definitely agree about Serling. Just love your posts, Don.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here