Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to find previous messages posted

Posted by pickindaisies none (My Page) on
Wed, May 15, 13 at 8:45

I still don't know why I can't figure this out - not even sure if this is the correct place to post this question. I have been on many other online forums, and this is the only one where I cannot for the life of me find out how to see the messages/topics I have already posted (new threads created). It's not under profile that I can see - someone please help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to find previous messages posted

Hi pickindaisies,

It's best to search by your username.

If you use the search box at the top of the page, it'll show you every post for every forum.

If you search at the bottom of the forum you are on, it'll show you what you've posted for that forum only.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Robin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here