Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Kathy joke!

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Thu, May 5, 11 at 9:12

Mommy just sent this to me and I thought "guffaw!" and that it sounded like a joke Kathy would tell. Sorry if that offends you. It really means I like you and you make me laugh. (((KJ)))

Shampoo Warning:

I figured out why I have been gaining weight. The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says. "for more volume & extra body". So now, I am going to switch to Dawn dish washing liquid. It says..."dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".

So glad I figured this all out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Kathy joke!

Thanks for the laugh, wished it work.

o

Thanks for the laugh!

o

Man; Rob!!!'
I gotta try some of that Dawn---esp. on the
'bottom of the frying pan'---GUFFAWWWWWW!!!

Thank you for the sincere compliment--I mean it!
(I like you, too, Robin---you've grown SO much and no matter what happens, you bob back to the surface.
You have moxie---that is a big compliment---MOXIE!)
You're learning and not forgetting the lesson of each new trial. Good job.

--As for my outlook and jokes,
I love being goofy---I'd still be goofy if I didn't love it, so I might as well enjoy it!
---That sounds like something my sweet DSIL's Mother would've said---she was so cool---she always referred to the two of us as 'co-hort mothers-in-law'.
I loved her so much---I have a special really SUNNY spot in the garden dedicated to her, with one of her white wrought iron garden chairs making it as 'June's Corner'---it has all kinds of flowers planted there--anything I see that reminds me of her, I buy it and plant it! Last week I heard her whisper in my ear straight from Heaven, "I'd sure enjoy having a couple of tomato plants in my special corner---you just tell the kids it was MY idea and it'll be just FINE!"
So, I bought two tomato plants right then and there and they'll find a special spot in her corner----which is getting bigger every year!!!!
KJ

o

you keep listening to those whispers dear and you will be all right. June makes me smile, she's obviously one smart cookie.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here