Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 5 - 11 - 14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Sun, May 11, 14 at 9:38

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
George Washington

I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.
E. M. Forster

One day I went up to my mom and I said, 'Mom, can I have permission to build a 2.3-million electron-volt atom smasher - a betatron - in the garage?' And my mom stared at me, and she said, 'Sure. Why not? And don't forget to take out the garbage.'
Michio Kaku

I remember once in junior high school, on a Friday, my mom came home from work and said to my brother and I, 'You know, between us, we have only 27 cents, but we have food in the refrigerator, we have our little garden out back, and we're happy, so we are rich.'
John Paul DeJoria

My mom was a source of strength.She showed me by example that women, regardless of how difficult life may get, can do it all.
Gloria Estefan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 5 - 11 - 14

Thank you for the excellent Mother's Day quotes

o

Thank you for reminding me that my mother never said:"You can't do that!"

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, May 11, 14 at 17:51

Don, thank you for these lovely quotes. To those who are fortunate enough to still have their mothers, to those whose mothers are only in our memories, and to all mothers, everywhere, Happy Mothers' Day!

o

Thank you Don, for the Mother's Day Quotes.They are both funny and positive.
We have three (grown) children and it seems that they have different views about me as a mother. Thankfully they are mostly positive, but it is amazing how they interpret the same event in different ways.
Happy Mother's Day and thanks again Don.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here