Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
May Day, I repeat, May Day

Posted by endorphinjunkie z7bAlabama (My Page) on
Sun, May 1, 11 at 9:38

Such an apt day to be born.

Happy Birthday Jazmynsmom, uhmm, Michelle.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: May Day, I repeat, May Day

Happy Birthday, Michelle! Have a nice one, full of goodies and dog kisses - and other kisses -enjoy!

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Sun, May 1, 11 at 10:12

Have a happy day!!!

o

Happy Birthday! Even the sun showed up for a few minutes to say all the best wishes,

o

Happy Birthday, Michelle---may this year have much happiness in store!

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, May 1, 11 at 14:11

Happy Birthday, Jazmynsmom, aka Michelle.

P.S. Could/would you post some new doggie pictures?

o

• Posted by batya Israel north 8-9-10 (My Page) on
    Sun, May 1, 11 at 14:22

nice! Many happy returns of the day, m'dear............

May Day, yes. Workers of the World, Unite!!

o

I was thinking more of dancing around a maypole....

o

Happy Birthday, Michelle.
I know you are living life to the fullest each and
every day so may each and every day be filled to the brim
with love and laughter.

I miss your parties and the critter
stories.

o

Thank you all! I'm grateful to be remembered. There's been so much fun and celebration lately I'm a little overwhelmed. Earlier in the week I went out to dinner and Cirque du Soleil with a couple of good friends. Yesterday I had my third of three cocktail making classes, went home to recover from the "homework" for a little while, and then went to an unbelievably fabulous dinner with a couple we really like to celebrate her birthday and mine, which are within days of one another's. Tonight, this same friend and I are ditching our husbands to go out and celebrate all over again with a girlfriend. Tomorrow night Steve and I are meeting a couple and their young child for dinner to celebrate my birthday and her "Name Day" (a big deal in Eastern European circles).

Later in the week Steve and I hop on a plane to spend nine days in Lisbon, Portugal. He's speaking at a medical conference and I'm along for the adventure. I have a market tour/cooking class scheduled for myself on one of the days he's busy, and I'm confident I can entertain myself for a couple days until his conference is over and we can both go play for the rest of the trip.

I'm still tutoring ESL about six hours a week, and learning new things at work. In a nutshell, I'm busy, but it's mostly "good busy."

Dorph, I love the whole pagan-fertility-festival aspect of my birthday. Spring is, by far, my favorite season, and if I could have chosen a day to be born, this would have been it!

mwheel, be careful what you wish for! Here are a couple photos I snapped earlier today:

Izzy is on the "injured reserve list" after piercing her paw with an unknown object while standing in nasty dirty muck yesterday (she was having a the time of her life up until that moment). She's dazed and confused on pain killers and doesn't seem to mind her inflatable airplane pillow at all.

This is Toolie out by the daffodils in our back yard. She's getting so big, but is still much smaller than Izzy.

Tallulah isn't very good at sitting still for photos. This one made me laugh.

o

Happy birthday Michelle, I hope you have many many more. So sorry to see your injured dog.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Mon, May 2, 11 at 13:58

Oh, Michelle, thanks so much for posting the pictures; hope Izzy's injured paw heals quickly.

I like the way you celebrate your birthday; much more fun than doing it all in 24 hours. :>)

o

Happy birthday Michelle if a bit late but the week is yours and sounds like a blast.

o

I know I've already said it, but I have to say it again "Happy Birthday!" I'm certain you enjoyed it. Hope you get to rest from all your revelry!

o

Have been away from a computer for a few days but Happy belated birthday. Know you will enjoy Lisbon, we love it and the surrounding cities.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here