Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gardening entrepreneur wants your input! (3 question survey)

Posted by StevenTheMan GA (My Page) on
Sat, May 12, 12 at 10:59

Hi,

I'm a recent college grad starting a gardening software business.

I'd love to get some input from gardeners. If you don't mind, please take 60 seconds to fill out this survey I made:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C3CKPJP

Of course if you have questions and would rather ask or give feedback here then please do so!

Here is a link that might be useful: gardening software survey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gardening entrepreneur wants your input! (3 question survey)

This Survey takes you to to a site that may be legit for this gentleman's needs, but then it puts you on a site that wants you to join, give your email address etc. And you have to think a bit as to how to get out of it.

Be cautious.

o

surveymonkey is just a free survey service that I used. I'll post the questions here if you're bothered by whatever they asked you to do.

1. Why would you be interested in using online software that tells you what to do each day to grow a successful vegetable garden? What are some reasons you would hesitate?

2. This software works like a gardening adviser. What information would you expect it to give you each day?

3. How much do you know about gardening already?

o

Thanks, the site might be 100% OK, but neither it or you need to know the email address. I answered all your questions there, but I didn't answer all of those that the site requested. Did you get my answers?

Good luck with you project. It could be very good for some. For those of us that live in areas that require variations, Maybe, maybe not!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here