Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Displaced Idigers

Posted by margez 9a (My Page) on
Sun, May 13, 12 at 12:11

This thread is being started as a place for those leaving Idig to keep in touch.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Displaced Idigers

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, May 13, 12 at 16:14

Huh?

o

Are you talking about the idigmygarden website for seeds?

It would be okay to keep in touch here, but in spite of being called Garden Party we don't usually talk that much about gardening.

Maybe the Seed Exchange forum would be more appropriate:

Here is a link that might be useful: Seed Exchange forum

o

Yes, it seems that it is from I Dig My Garden.

Below is a post that gives a GP link.

Welcome to " Idigers".

A new place for general chat

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

don't trust Facebook, so I went to a site I do trust and started a thread for displaced Idiggers.

Religion and politics are not topics for discussion, nor should they be. Other stuff is welcome as long as no personal insults are posted. Let's have a lot of civil dialog. Let's maintain our friendships.

Here is the link

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...303716951.html

HMK's proboards site is a good alternative to Idig, Too. Just sayin'

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Last edited by margez; Today at 02:52 PM..

o

Okay, I think I understand.

If you want to relocate in a good place for "civil dialog" and friendship, this could work out well -- there are some really great folks here.

Welcome!

o

There is a whole gaggle of gardening forums here at Gardenweb, not just "Garden party." Feel free to dip your toes into any of the pools!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here