Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
About quotes

Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
Mon, May 30, 11 at 12:22

If you would like to keep the quotes going, we do need some feedback - we need a "Quote Wrangler" - The Party has shrunk so much, maybe we have to blame Facebook for that, maybe it's all the gadgets available now.
I have done the Quote wrangling before, Don has done a good job, but has health issues that need to be his priority.
To be clear: I do have a Facebook account and spend time at that place, have gotten acquainted with "lost" relatives and made friends and enjoy it, but the Party seems to be my first destination (after J.Cainer's Horoscope and NOAA) that I visit in the morning. But the few of us who post regularly can't hold it together without more topics, more input.
Please give feedback - and who wants to be the volunteere quote wrangler?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: About quotes

lilod, I appreciate that you and Don have been quote wranglers. Perhaps that time is over for the GP. In the future, I'll post a quote now and then.

o

LIlo, not up for wrangling, but really appreciate how you've stepped forward to get things in line.

Wonder what would be a good solution for everyone?
Do you guys look forward to the quotes each day?
Is it a good way to start the day here?
(I've always looked forward them, speaking for myself..)

I'll fill in this week---hodge-podge, as usual!! :o)

o

Thank you Lilo for giving the quotes some attention. I will start a new line up sign up and see if we get some interesting, interested people.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here