Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

May I come back?

gandle
9 years ago

23 days in the hospital is 221/2 too long/ nuff said but if it hadn't been for the strong capable women that seem to want to keep me around. I sure wouldn't be here. Nice to be back, trying to read all the posts I missed but have a lot to go. Anyway, nice to be back.

Comments (13)

• mawheel
    9 years ago

Gandle, WELCOME BACK!!! I confess that since you don't post a lot, I hadn't realized how long it's been since we had the pleasure of reading your stories, anecdotes, and words of wisdom. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say anything you post is read and enjoyed. Again, WELCOME BACK!

((((((Hugs to George and Leone))))))

• west_gardener
    9 years ago

Welcome back, gandle. So nice to see you again.Sorry about your health issues, but you are one lucky fellow, a lot of people care about you.

• lilosophie
    9 years ago

George! So glad you are back - though you don't often post, so I was not really worried and I should have been!
    A special hug to Leone, you are a lucky fella!

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    9 years ago

I am glad to have you back. Hope that you are feeling better after your hospital stay.

• anneliese_32
    9 years ago

Am I glad to hear from you, I have been wondering because I missed you. Take it easy and take it slowly. Right now nothing is so important that it can't wait for a while.

Hugs and a big armful of sunflowers for you and Leone.

• mjmercer
    9 years ago

Yes, what mwheel said! And here I thought you were busy with spring gardening or playing with G-grandchildren or accompanying Leone on shopping missions or...

So glad you're back and better. We are in need of another recollection of life in mid-America. Please share one when you're up to it!

Karen

This post was edited by mjmercer on Tue, Jun 3, 14 at 15:19

• kris_zone6
    9 years ago

Sorry you have been under the weather. Take it easy and post when you feel like it.

• gmatx zone 6
    9 years ago

I was wondering the other day where you were, George. So sorry to hear you have been in the hospital. Never a really fun place to be, is it. I'm sure you are glad to be home and I bet Leone is more than happy to have you there, too! Hugs to the both of you. Take care.

Mary

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    9 years ago

Yea, hospitals always seem like a good idea at the time. Finally someone paying attention to all your needs, no house to clean, you can lounge all day... KIDDING!!!! Sheesh 23 days? That's a long time. I'm glad they finally released you. Good to see you!

• User
    9 years ago

Hey Gandle! Good to read your posts. Was going to post last night but was too tired to remember after looking up and posting the quotes. Glad all is better and you are home. Give the crazy cat a scritch for me and a hug for Leone. Now chow down on some good food so you can lessen the memory of that hospital food.

• gabriell_gw
    9 years ago

I'm glad you are back home. Take care.

• Janis_G
    9 years ago

Gandle, I don't get a chance to come here often any more so
    it is great to know that you are back but sorry about the hospital stay.
    We women are fierce when it comes to our family members,
    especially our husbands and our children.

My love to you and Leone.

• minnie_tx
    9 years ago

Your news is a ray of sunshine on a day when there is so much bad news !!

Sponsored
More Discussions