Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MY MAY Update

Posted by posieh 3 (My Page) on
Tue, May 10, 11 at 17:28

Well here I am.....May 1, woke up with the ground completly
white. May 1st. ! Didn't last long. My RN daughter was here and when I began having severe pains we went to the ER.
I've had a hernia for a few years and it was not behaving. Monday morn the 2nd. had hernia surgry, all went well, home on the 5th. Mother's Day two other dauhters here and we were out for dinner. How's that for an 80 year old on oxygen? I'm doing great, just can't be lifting. The last few days have been Spring here,even with the sun even shining.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MY MAY Update

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, May 10, 11 at 17:38

Good for you, Posie! Keep going and enjoying yourself; glad to hear your surgery went well.

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Tue, May 10, 11 at 18:26

Glad to hear you are doing well, wondering why you were so quiet, now I know. We should get together, you on oxygent and I with a walking stick.
May will bring sunshine and nice weather - at least hope so

o

Posieh, thank goodness your daughter was with you when all that happpened...wow!
You are one tough cookie!
80, eh?
I'm impressed---you and Lilo may be distant relatives, you're both such stoic women.

Welcome back; you've been missed!
KJ

o

Good to see you posting such inspiration for the rest of us, following to see if our trails lead as far.

o

Love to hear that you recovered fast. Keep going, I need examples to aspire to. Take care and don't overdo it.

o

posieh, you said:" Well here I am."
Hello, I'm so glad to see you here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here