Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small Garden (cute alert)

Posted by west_gardener (My Page) on
Wed, May 9, 12 at 18:38

I've certainly downsized my garden but there may be a time when I should decided to downsize even further and the pic in the link below will be my guide. It is so cute, including the picket fence.

Here is a link that might be useful: Small Garden

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small Garden (cute alert)

There is a beautiful small garden on the south hill in Spokane Washington. It is about 9'x12'. Among other things they grow the most beautiful dahlias. The summer squash plants get about 4' tall.

o

That's a cute miniature garden. Something like this could be a project for our sidelined posieh! Put it on a table, no bending, heavy garden work required and it should feel good to her green thumb.
I have seen miniature gardens for indoors and in outdoor containers.

o

There is a nursery near us that holds classes on how to make and maintain miniature gardens. The owners are good friends for many years.

Here is a link that might be useful: nursery

o

More

Here is a link that might be useful: Enchanting Gardens...Miniature

o

All of these gardens are great! They are delightful.

o

Oh gosh, those are beatiful gardens.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here