Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need a gift!

Posted by jillies01 (My Page) on
Sat, May 17, 14 at 19:14

Hi,
Not sure if this is the place to post or not.... I am trying to figure out a gift for my son's teacher who LOVES to garden. I, personally, am clueless in a garden - lol! So - was looking for some suggestions on what might be a thoughtful gift for a gardner. Is something like a garden apron useless? Any other ideas?
Thank you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need a gift!

I wouldn't want an apron. I didn't even know they existed! Maybe a nice plant or a few packs of seeds? Or even a small gift card?

o

Thank you - that is the kind of advice I needed! Like I said I am not a gardner at all so I am just relying on google searches :)

o

Yes, seeds are a great idea, especially if your son draws a picture of plants growing. Also a pair of garden gloves, There are all kinds of solar powered garden gizmos, they can be found in most box stores. Or a book on how your garden grows, with your son's dedication to his teacher.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here