Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can't escape tradition

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Tue, May 29, 12 at 21:30

During all my years of school and work, I always managed to get sick either on holidays, vacation time and leave.
Well, I did it again this weekend and ended up in the hospital with dehydration and low iron.
Got home today.
The advantage, I did not have to host a cookout, watched the Memorial Day parade from my hospital window and did not have to do dishes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can't escape tradition

A conspiracy, hmmm.

o

It's great that you can find some good in your hospital experience, but I'm very sorry to hear that you got sick.

I hope your recovery progresses quickly.

o

I am glad you found a silver-lining in that cloud, Anneliese, hope you are well now, take it easy for a few days.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, May 30, 12 at 18:08

Anneliese, sorry to hear about your feeling badly enough to be hospitalized, but glad you got a rest! Sometimes, we have to take it wherever we can find it. :>)

o

Take care.

o

Got a check-up this morning and everything is back to normal. Thanks for the good wishes.

o

Glad to see that all is OK.

o

Anneliese---just saw this post----you be careful and try not to wind up there again!

I hope you don't have to go to such drastic lengths when the 4th of July parades roll around! :o)

Truly, watch your health and be good to yourself----You are such a vital, lovely person!
(((Hugs for you)))

o

Kathyjane, I try to space out those things to one every few years. To me the the timing is just kind of funny. As kid it made me mad because my friends could stay home from school.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here